Saturday, April 5, 2008

Has the Universe Changed?


Friday night was the season premiere of the forth and last season of Battlestar Gallactica. Trent has been looking forward to this for a LONG time. He has loved this show since its beginning.

Well, while watching tv the weekend before or something like that, we saw a piece with the producers kind of summing everything up and then getting people ready for season 4. There was then a short episode of people who love the show talking about how much they love the show. One guy even said that for him and his wife, if one were to watch it without the other, it would be grounds for divorce.

I have caught a few episodes here and there and know that basics of the storyline, but it was undeniably TRENT'S show.

This week, SciFi has shown all the seasons up until now to get ready for season 4. No, I didn't watch 10 hours a day, but I caught a few more episodes. Guess what? I am now totally into it. I find myself quizzing Trent about all my questions. He has few answers, so now I am reading boards and recaps. That is a sure sign that I am addicted. We watched Friday night, and I have to say that it really was frakking awesome.

If my turning into a BSG fan isn't enough of a sign, while channel surfing earlier in the evening before family movie night started, Trent indicated he preferred leaving the tv on Pride and Prejudice rather than turning it to Stargate. Something has happened with the alignment of the Universe.

1 comment:

Nicole Brown said...

You both make me laugh so hard. The day Ben and I have any of these conversations is the day the world has come to an end. I am glad you found a show to watch. As a fellow TV fan, I know how important it is to have something to look forward to. Something to get you through the day. I have far too many shows like that.Keep enjoying them all!