Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Heroes Spoiler Alert!

For any of you that might somehow be unaware, I LOVE Heroes. (The television show). It was a very sad day when the writer's strike came around and preemptively ended this second season just when it was tying everything together and being all kinds of amazing.

I also love spoilers. Back when I lived on the West Coast, I would often check forums and blogs to see what people thought about shows I loved or what happened on them in advance of watching the show myself. I was terrible when it came to American Idol season 6. My brother teased that I would have a difficult time living on the East Coast where I would not have access to such information as nobody would see these shows before I had access to them. I have adapted for the most part but still enjoy the guilty pleasure of www.spoilerfix.com and my weekly reading of Ask Ausiello on Wednesdays.

WHAT COMES NEXT IS A MAJOR SPOILER. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.



I was looking at spoilerfix.com and came across the following piece of information today:

05/21 - Sylar slices open the head of the person you may consider the show's biggest star! That happens within the first two episodes and we also learn exactly what he does once Sy-baby pops the lid on our heroic pals, so let's just say that there is plenty to look forward to early on in season three. Source: Kristin on E!Online

What?!?!? This could only mean 3 people as far as I am concerned, and to lose any of them seems too devastating to keep watching my show. Please say it is some dream sequence or something crazy like that or someone can time jump and save the situation, because any of you who watch this show and are still reading this post know that it suggests Hiro, Peter, or possibly Claire. Can I get a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: