Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

I have not posted in a while. I have been busy. The next two weeks will probably be data dumps. Hey, it saved anyone who reads this regularly from rants about Mike Huckabee though, so aren't you glad I've been busy?!

We put up our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. Jon, who LOVES the Polar Express, got out the Thomas tracks etc., and decided to build a train around the tree. We hadn't even gotten it decorated yet. He did a great job. He made the track entirely by himself, and not only does it successfully go around the tree, it went under the table as well. Fun.

3 comments:

Shea said...

Very cool Jon!! I'm excited you posted..I've missed your posts! Love and miss you guys.

M and M said...

Awesome Job Jon! What a nice touch to the Holiday

The Simpsons said...

I wish you guys lived closer jon would love scott's tree. He went crazy with train stuff this year.I will post pictures.