Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas

Trent and I received a flip video camera for Christmas. It is really fun and easy to take around and takes good video. For an initial installment of Christmas fun, I thought I would try and upload a few short videos from Christmas.


For the last few years, I have told the kids that they can't come down until 6:00. This is the first year it mattered. In the past, they have gone to bed tired enough that they slept until closer to 7:00. This year, I looked at the clock when I heard someone come into our room. It said 5:58. I heard Ashley say, "why does my clock say it is after 6:00 and your clock says it isn't 6:00 yet?" Good morning and Merry Christmas. Ashley was really excited about everything this year and was thrilled that Santa brought her a Nintendo DS. I think you can see that in the video.






Trent tried waking up Jon and Sammy a little before 7:00 to no avail. The second time he went up at 7:15, Jon joined us. Of course, Ashley gets right in the middle of everyone else's discovery process, but it is still fun. (side note: I tried for two days now to upload the whole video clip of Jon. It spins for hours with no luck. I trimmed it down so that it would upload. You miss his complete excitement over a webkinz snake but not much else)




The last video is Trent waking up Sammy the second time. It is really cute to see her reaction this time.

2 comments:

M and M said...

Cute! Looks like the kids really made out! Did you use your Flip for the video?

Tiffany said...

We absolutely used the Flip. It makes it so easy.