Friday, August 5, 2011

The Rest of the Story

You know those pictures you look at and they turn out fine, but you know the whole story behind it? Trent took these pictures on the 4th of July before we headed off for a BBQ and fireworks. Not only did he get the picture.........



He got the story behind the picture. Namely, Ashley was telling some crazy story or other, and Sammy was reacting. At the same time, Owen was participating in one of his top ten favorite activities, pulling hair. This time it was Jon's. Anymore when we have family prayer, Owen crawls around, picks his prey for the evening, pulls himself up on their shirt and pulls their hair. We always know who he picked by the giggling followed by the word ow! Anyhow, here is the behind the scenes picture.




And a picture of Owen and I on his first 4th of July, because I keep hearing I don't post many pictures of me.

1 comment:

Shea said...

I love the story behind the picture.