Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brownie Smile

This week at Brownies, they had an informal ceremony where the girls were awarded all of the try its they have earned thus far. Try its are remotely similar to merit badges. The try its are the triangular patches now on the front of Ashley's brownie vest. Ashley was actually shy during the ceremony and talked very quietly when it was her turn. That was surprising.

The other patches they earn for various things all go on the back of the vest. For those of you wondering about the patch you helped her earn when she sold you candy and nuts, it hasn't come in yet but will be displayed proudly on the back when it does.

By the way, Ashley is now currently selling girl scout cookies. So, if you need an order source, she would love to sell to you. Trust me. She loves it. Cookies come in for us on Feb. 12, and they will continue selling through March.

7 comments:

M and M said...

Congratulations Ashley!!! You can put me down for 2 Carmel De-Lites, 2 Shortbread and 2 Cinna-Spins. Let me know how much $$$ to send including postage.

Shea said...

Congrats Ashley! We want cookies too..I'm just not sure which ones. When is it too late to order?

Tiffany said...

Not too late for another month, but I think Mom might have you covered. You might want to check with her. Cute picture. Does this mean you have a blog now too?

Shea said...

You inspired us! 8) I haven't done much with it as you can tell. I will update it soon!

Tiffany said...

I was inspired by my friend Megan. There is a link to her blog under my links. I am looking forward to yours and will link to it as well. Besides, it makes it easy to just check over there.

Unknown said...

Don't fall off your chair...but I am actually sending my very own comments to you. I know this might not seem like much to you, but it's major to me! I'm learning more and more about the computer and the internet. We look forward to the cookies when they come. We love you very much.
Grandma Ora

Tiffany said...

Wow! I am so excited that you are leaving comments on the blog. The next step will be commenting on those blogs we talk about. Thanks for commenting, and Yeah!