Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Amazing Things You Didn't Realize You'd Love

Around this time last year, we popped into Harris Teeter to look for something. I love Harris Teeter but don't go often, because it is out of my way. Ashley noticed their small shopping carts with tall flags attached and has wanted to go back ever since just to use one.

Well, our local Food Lion has undergone quite a bit of remodeling over the summer. This week, they added a small supply of those small grocery carts with the tall flags that say customer in training. I never realized how much I would love a gimmick like that!! Ashley thinks it is great of course, but on the more important end, Samantha loves it and behaves herself perfectly and helps me shop now! I never like taking all the kids to the store, but even Sami alone can get rough. She doesn't like to ride in the cart, and she runs all over the place. This little shopping cart has made my grocery shopping experience, (dare I say it) pleasant!

Amazing. Now, I just have to make sure there is always one available when I am shopping.

4 comments:

Shea said...

I LOVE those little carts. We have them here at Winagers. They are the best!

Katie said...

Our grocery store used to have a few of those, and I agree, they are heaven! But somehow they disappeared, and I've been sad. However, I'm not sure I'd like to unleash Evan in a store with a cart like that, so maybe it's not such a bad thing . . .

mode36 said...

Just wait until your kids decide to race them down isles...or maybe that's just a boy thing and you will luck out!

Bubbles said...

We don't have anything like that around here. Too much fun for the kids I'm sure. Hey where did you get your cute wallpaper for your blog? I must be the only clueless one here.