Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And All I Got Was......

I am sure you have all heard a version that ends in, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. Well, those t-shirts aren't always lousy.

Phil Keoghan, the host of The Amazing Race, is doing a cross country bike ride to raise funds for MS. You can check out his site right here. Last week, one of his stops was in the town my dad and step mom live in. Check out his video blog on day 11 for an example of how awesome a little town it is.

Anyhow, they sent me a t-shirt from his ride, and I am so excited. I am wearing it to our Amazing Race Charlottesville coffee later this month. I won't be in any of Phil's stops, but if you are nearby, you might want to consider going out or checking out his site and his cause. He will be in Columbus at the end of April. Hint hint Megan. :)

EDIT: Day 10 blog has Phil's arrival in Pagosa Springs. Check that one out as well.

3 comments:

megan said...

AHHHHHHH!!! NO WAY!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Yes way!! April 29th.

M and M said...

Glad it made it there and you like it :)