Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun things

I friend of mine recently started selling the hair bows she makes at one of the local craft stores in Castro Valley. They truly are adorable. If you looking for something super cute for your little girls, check out S&S bows.

Also, I happen to be a stationary junkie. When I see note cards in particular that I like, I will often get them and hang onto them. You never know when they come in handy (thank you cards, notes to teachers or speech therapists :) ). Though I use e-mail with regularity and am on facebook and blog and all of that, I still believe there is nothing like a hand written note. Anyhow, a friend recently put me onto this site. She does really cute work and custom makes things as well. Some of my Army friends have used her to make family cards where each member of the family is represented by various hats or shoes etc. I have many many very creative friends. However, check it out just for fun (or ideas).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mikey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy & Mark said...

I'm like you -- I love note cards and stationary. Some might say I have a fettish for them. There really is nothing like a hand-written note!