Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged and am somewhat late in doing this. So, for what it is worth:

Two Names I Go By: Tiffany, Tiff, Mom (o.k. that is more than 2 and there are several more)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Red T-shirt, denim capris
Two of your favorite Things To Do: Read & Go Adventuring with the kids
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: A good massage (I have been working out diligently this week and am sore in bizarre places) & A Presidential Candidate that I feel confident in
Two Favorite Pets: Not really applicable to me.
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: I am not going to ask anyone to, so again, it doesn't apply.
Two Things You Did Last Night: Watched part of the John Adams mini series (it is very good by the way) with Trent & laundry (exciting I know).
Two Things You Ate Today: Cantelope & Scrambled eggs
Two Last People You Talked To: That would be my children. I can't say for certain what order it all went in when I put them in bed, but probably the girls.
Two Longest Car Rides: Drive from Colorado to Virginia hands down & Drive from Utah back home to California on New Years Eve 2005 when a mud/rock slide closed I-80, and we had to go down to Carson City and around Lake Tahoe to get home.
Two Favorite Vacations: Hard one, because I have many vacations both big and small that I think of fondly. I would have to say our trip to Istanbul for our 1st anniversary & Our time in Utah, Colorado, and at Camp Loll last summer.
Two Favorite Drinks: Limeade & Cherry Coke Zero though I am all about Water.

I am not going to tag anyone. So few read this that also blog that it seems futile. I was glad to be tagged though. Thanks Shea.

1 comment:

Shea said...

Thanks for filling this out. I almost never fill them out but thought I would give it one try. I think you are the only one I tagged that took the time. Thank you.