Thursday, July 24, 2008

They are Back



By they, I mean underoos. Remember underoos? I had Wonder Woman underoos when I was little. I thought my mom was so great for getting those for me, and I loved them. Trent had Superman underoos. When running errands this week, I noticed that they are back and on sale at Walmart. I had to buy Jon a pair. He chose Batman. I am not favoring. I couldn't find any girl ones.


He wasn't sure about them at first, because the bottoms are boxer briefs. He wanted to put them on over his other underpants initially. After convincing him that they were underwear, we now have to fight the battle of him not wearing them all day everyday. He was very upset that he had to put shorts on over the bottoms to go to the Farmer's Market. Yes, underoos are back, and my child loves them as much as I remember loving them myself. Somethings are just always good.

3 comments:

M and M said...

Too cute!

Shea said...

Seriously!? How cool is this!!! I can't wait to go get the boys some. Especially batman..they will love it! Thanks Tiff for posting this.

mode36 said...

I don't remember the boxer briefs, but I do remember being various super heroes!  We already fight with the boys to get out of pajamas.  I can only imagine what this would add to the battle...super stubbornness on their part perhaps?!?