Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday



It is Super Tuesday. This doesn't affect me as Virginia doesn't vote until next Tuesday (Feb. 12). For all of you this does affect though (all of you in California, Utah and Colorado for example) go out and vote in the primaries if you can. It doesn't matter if we don't like the same candidate or even vote for the same party. The best chance of a nationally vetted candidate is for as many Americans to vote as possible. I also don't deny that I want to be able to vote for my guy next week. For some of you that may mean putting on cross-country skis, but get out and vote.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Good for you, Tiff! I got your email about voting, and unfortunately we don't get to vote until March! So we have to wait it out and see what happens between now and then. I am going to try to do a mail-in ballot then though. This has been such a fascinatin election cycle to watch! Can't wait to see how it goes tonight.

Bubbles said...

Your site is looking pretty spiffy! Hey, can you convince Jill to set up a blog too? :) What do you think of A.I.?

Tiffany said...

Katie, I will hope you can vote absentee from Australia. What an adventure! It seems wrong somehow that the second largest state in the nation doesn't vote until all is "decided."

Melissa, I will talk to Jill about starting a blog, though I wouldn't dare say I have much sway. I don't know what to think of AI. I am looking forward to Hollywood and afterward. I do think Paula has issues, but that really isn't a new thing is it?