Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's That Time Again

This past Saturday, Trent started tackling the monumental task of cleaning up the leaves. I kind of like it personally. They are everywhere, and I like that. We rake up huge piles that the kids can bury themselves in. I love that. It is a lot of work though. This Saturday, he just did the back deck and the cleaned off the roof. We have 5 bags full. It isn't that we have an enormous yard or anything. There are just trees everywhere, and this year they have all dropped their leaves nearly simultaneously. We haven't even started the front yard. Maybe I should figure out how to use the blower and do it for him. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Here are a few pictures of our fun.

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

Oh my gosh. We're reading the same book. Do you like it so far? Hey, leaves are quite a change from CA huh?

Tiffany said...

The leaves are definately a big change from CA. I have just started the book, but so far it seems good.

Amy & Mark said...

Love the pictures! Wish I could experience a C-ville Fall this year :).