Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A 24 Update

AS BEFORE, IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE OF 24 AND DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING.



A sincere congratulations goes out to all of you who thought that rotten FBI guy on 24 (I think his name is Sean, but I honestly am not sure) was not alone but working with his girlfriend/mistress. I thought of you all as I watched last night and repeatedly told myself how smart you all are. Sorry, there was no one else around to tell at that hour. Myself is truly impressed at your ability to figure this out though. When they went into the mainframe room to crash the server, I knew he was going to do her in.

Now we are onto round 2 of this season's 24. That certainly is keeping with the old style where they have a break in the middle and the problem changes focus. So smarty pants, what is going to happen next?

By the way, I thought Janeane Garafulo's (Janice's) purple tights were very ugly in last night's episode. Just saying.

6 comments:

M and M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M and M said...

Man you are very observant! I don't remember anyone in purple tights! Don't be surprised if the President’s assistant is in on it ;) Just going way out on a limb here, but could be!

Tiffany said...

I don't trust Shawshank guy either. I keep waiting to see that he is in on it. Therefore, he is probably totally not in on it. Then again, has that actor EVER played a good guy?

M and M said...

I'm with Mikey that Ethan Kanin is so in the middle of things that he is likely to surprise us.

Tiff, who is that you're suspecting?

Tiffany said...

It is the same guy (Ethan). I just couldn't remember his name. Every time I see him, I keep thinking about his role as the warden in the Shawshank Redemption.

M and M said...

Did you notice that on 24 that Ethan conveniently left the white house before the attack? I still think he may be involved