Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Reaches of Duct Tape

So here I am about to close up the computer and get some work done. Sammy is playing near by and points out the cut in the quilt on our bed. Ashley had been working on a project in here around Christmas and had missed with the scissors and cut a 2 inch cut into the quilt on our bed. We need to replace and have needed to for a bit, but I haven't found what I want yet. I was still upset, because Ashley didn't tell me. When I found it on my own, she let me get upset with Jon, who told me Ashley did it and then decided, for some unknown reason, to tell me he did it and to take the mommy wrath. That is all beside the point though.

Sammy was looking at it and informed me that she could fix it. O.k. I said. "I can fix it with duck tape," she added. This is funny anyhow, but how on earth does Sammy know about duct tape?

3 comments:

M and M said...

Smart Kid! Way to go Sammy, duct tape can fix anything!

Bubbles said...

Very cute Sammy. It's so sweet how angelic our little ones are sometimes. My children are quickly moving out of that stage though.:)

Shea said...

Awww..I think it is cute! Duct tape is wonderful stuff!