Monday, February 2, 2009

6 More Weeks of Winter

I made my feelings about Ground Hog's Day known last year. Phil saw his shadow again this year, or at least the people gathered around his hole determined that he did see his shadow. Therefore, six more weeks of winter. I could have told you that with a quick trip to www.weather.com. Trent says he can't believe I am disrespecting the holiday of rodentus subterraneous (a term I am sure he made up himself). Alas, I am afraid I am a bit of a bah humbug when it comes to Ground Hog's Day.

2 comments:

megan said...

Tiff, you make me laugh. But I totally agree. Not sure how I will do with more cold weather.

M and M said...

Ground Hog's Day? Did I miss it? Just kidding, must be just for your part of the country. We have been having Spring like weather most of January.