Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A few thoughts on 24

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE OF 24 AND YOU DON'T WANT IT SPOILED, DON'T CONTINUE TO READ.


So, the guy at the FBI who turned out to be the mole/helping the bad guys was so obvious that I thought it would be someone else. He was so obvious that all he needed was a mustache to twirl and Jon's evil laugh. I guess making him so obvious was the way of making him not obvious? There is, of course, the chance that they will pull a season 1 again in which Nina was the ultimate insider but someone else was shown as an insider much earlier in the season/day.

I have two words for what made last night's episode though, Aaron Pierce!! Awesome.

5 comments:

megan said...

I totally agree. I thought for sure he was just a dork and thought that he was the connection was LAME. I still think there is someone else in there like the Janeane Garofalo actress. I think she has something to do with it. Anyhow...YAHOO for Aaron. And what a crabby daughter.

Amy & Mark said...

I thought the same thing about that FBI guy! I kept thinking: ok, he's set up to be the bad guy, but that means that it's someone else . . . I'm still waiting for a twist.

M and M said...

Too funny, Muriel and I had the same thought as well. But don't be surprised if the woman he is having an afair with turns out to be as well. Maybe she is a plant to watch him and take him out if needed. Did you know that Aaron Pierce is the only one besides Jack Bauer that has been on all the episodes?

Tiffany said...

You know, I did not know that about Aaron Pierce, but that just makes me like it all the more that he was in last week's episode. I think Aaron Pierce is all kinds of awesome. Hasn't Chloe always been with us? I guess she wasn't there the first season was she?

M and M said...

As I mentioned, the woman he was having an affair with was involved! How about that? But he took her out instead of the other way around.