Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Layoffs


My Dad e-mailed this story to me yesterday. Apparently, some of the powers that be at Disney are considering doing a Jonas Brother show minus one Jonas. I asked Ashley about this and got the response I think will be typical if Disney actually makes this decision. Ashley said, "If they do that, I will MAKE them bring him back. They have to have ALL of the Jonas Brothers." Ashley is 8. I can only imagine what some of the more ardent fans will say. Disney, stop the craziness!

4 comments:

megan said...

The girls will be devastated. I can't imagine they would actually do that though. I mean they are brothers.

Jill said...

That article was hilarious! I loved the part about the Disney execs layed off and none of them were that cute, well maybe after a few drinks, but with the expense account cut backs you have to look at those folks totally sober.

Seriously, so hilarious.

Tiffany said...

Very funny. Did you read the meanings of the various asterisks at the bottom?

Bubbles said...

Speaking of Disney, check out my blog. Tatiana went to see a "taping" a couple days ago.